Small Business Loans That Work!
Are you an American business looking for Small Business Loans That Work?
We have small business loans with several different programs to fit several business types.
What types of businesses can qualify for a small business loan?
- If your business is strictly internet, each business is assessed on a case by case basis.
- For offline businesses, our business loan programs accept more than just storefront or retail.
- If you need a loan to purchase new equipment, we are here for you.
- I you are a start-up, we may be able to get you the funds you need to start your new business.
Just so you know
Over 60% of our customers get approved even if they are leveraged or have less than perfect credit. And once you get approved, the money is wired to you within 10 days.
The difficulties in getting small business loans
Even though things have improved, in today’s economy, getting a bank loan for your business can be very difficult and the question is, why would you want to take on a venture capitalist and break up pieces of your company if you don’t have to?
Reasons businesses need a
small business loans for capital
- Business is slow
- Upgrading technology
- Buying out your failing or bankrupt competition – take-overs
- Restocking or updating your company’s inventory
- Renovating or buying new equipment for your business
- Purchasing bulk inventory at a discount from suppliers
- Purchasing commercial real estate
- Increase your working capital
- Finance expansions
- Develop and market new products
- Move your business to new premises
- Enter new markets
Why a business loan over a cash advance?
- It allows merchants with low merchant processing but high gross volumes to get more capital then on a MCA (merchant cash advance) platform.
- Less expensive than the MCA option.
Payment is taken out of your bank account via ACH.
Here are three different types of business loan programs (more will be explained to you once you talk to a sales representative on the phone):
- Traditional Business Loan – 4 years in business and a FICO score of at least 650.
- High Risk Business Loan – 2 years in business and a FICO score of at least 580.
- Loan with MCA Pricing – The loan with MCA pricing is an ACH option for merchants that would not qualify for a business loan due to time in business or low FICO.
So, if you are interested, please fill out this form so we can better understand your situation and needs. I will contact you once I receive your answers.
Rapid Financial Solutions