Are you looking for cash advances for your business?
We have great merchant cash advance programs
These programs fit several business types so long as you have been in business for more than 1 year.
For Canadian businesses, you need to be in business for at least 2 years.
What types of businesses can get a cash advance?
- If your business is strictly internet, each business is taken on a case by case basis. You must have a separate lease for your business, an office space where you do business from or a warehouse where you keep their inventory.Please check the prohibited and restricted lists below.
- For offline businesses, our MCA programs accept more than just storefront or retail, but please check the prohibited or restricted lists below. You must have a storefront or retail location of some kind.
- You must have at least 9 months left on your commercial lease, be just about to renew your lease or have been at your location for several years.
Just so you know
Over 60% of our customers get approved even if they are leveraged or have less than perfect credit. And once you get approved, the money is wired to you within 10 days.
What is a cash advance?
A cash advance is not a loan, but rather an agreement where you as a merchant sell us a fixed amount of future credit card business for capital that you receive today to help your business.
There is no setup fee. Your payments come out of each batch from your sales.
This is unsecured capital for small and medium size businesses.
Reasons businesses need a cash advance
- Upgrading technology
- Buying out your failing or bankrupt competition – take-overs
- Restocking or updating your company’s inventory
- Renovating or buying new equipment for your business
- Purchasing bulk inventory at a discount from suppliers
- Purchasing commercial real estate
- Increase your working capital
- Finance expansions
- Develop and market new products
- Move your business to new premises
- Enter new markets
The benefits of getting a cash advance for your business
- We can fund you within 10 days.
- You don’t need to provide fixed monthly payments.
- You don’t need collateral or personal guarantees.
- There is less paperwork for you of if you wish to go paperless. We use online merchant statements so you can track your account’s payouts.
- This program typically offers you higher dollar amounts going up to 200% of your average monthly credit card volume.
- No UCC-1 filing
- No security interest taken from your home, business, equipment, or inventory
- No points
- No coupons or checks to write
- This doesn’t affect your ability to qualify for other types of financing
- No restrictions on the funding
- Quick application & fast funding – We can fund you within 10 business days if you qualify
- You can renew once a certain amount has been paid off
How we are different than others
- We help start-up businesses
- No Personal Guarantees (applies only to some programs)
- Online merchant statements
- We typically offer higher cash advance dollar amounts upto 200% of your average monthly credit card volume.
- No UCC-1 filing which means this won’t affect your credit rating. (applies only to some programs)
Even if you already have a cash advance with another company, we can increase the amount you’re qualified for so we can get you more money and remove that UCC-1 off of your credit report.
So, if you are interested, please fill out this form so we can better understand your situation and needs. I will contact you once I receive your answers.